Great Mexican Food in Cincinnati Tristate Area

 Have you ever been to Cancun Mexican Restaurant? If you haven’t, you need to go check it out! They have several locations in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Indiana so there is probably one in your area.



We have been to many of their locations, but most recently I have been loving the location on the Ohio river. They are in the building that used to be the old Don Pablo’s on the river. I love being able to sit outside on a warm evening and enjoy my food. All of their restaurants are very colorful, almost a tropical vibe. They have plenty of seating, so a long wait usually isn’t an issue.

Their menu is huge. They have many different options for tacos, burritos, chimichangas, enchiladas, etc. You can spend a good amount of time looking through all the delicious food items. In addition to their traditional dishes, they have a children’s menu, vegetarian menu and a good amount of seafood dishes as well. Not to mention their tasty cocktails and beers on tap.

I would recommend basically anything on the menu. The chips and salsa are great alone. I am in love with their refried beans and rice. I tend to get chicken dishes and I really enjoy the Vallarta special and the Pollo Supremo. However I think one of their most unique dishes is the Fajita Tropica. It is served in half a pineapple, filled with chicken, steak and shrimp, among several other ingredients.

The staff is always super friendly and we have always had great customer service. So like I said, you should check it out.


Comments